Chris Norwood
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Come visit me at GamerChris.com for all sorts of chewy, gamery goodness!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't put my finger on a direct rule for whether or not you can use 2 or more Blessings to perform extra explores in the same turn. I know that for any one encounter, you're limited to the "1 of each type" rule for during each step. But does this or a similar rule apply to playing Blessings (or spells or anything else, for that matter) in your Explore phase?

As an example, on my turn, I take my "free" explore. Then from my hand, I play a Blessing of the Gods to explore again. Can I then play another Blessing to explore again? Or would I only be able to use some other card or effect to make a third or fourth explore?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you have the cards to spare then yes you could explore again, they are not "Checks" and don't follow the one per type per player rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Norwood
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Come visit me at GamerChris.com for all sorts of chewy, gamery goodness!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's cool. I've been putting an extra restriction on myself (because it just sort of "felt right") that I didn't need to!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulebook v3 p22 wrote:
Cards Don’t Have Memories. Cards forget they’ve been played after they’ve done whatever they do...Even though you’ve played a card to explore again, after that exploration you can play another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls