Michael Dusoe
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, this is a text I got from my wife as she was looking at the Undead preview:

txt message from wifey wrote:
I see a problem with TEK? NEW SNEAK PEEK it says cube. Aren't they factions or meeples?

This made me think 2 things:
1) I am sure this will be fixed in the final version
2) Oh no, the wife is becoming a rules lawyer!

Ok, so maybe #2 isn't TEK's fault, but I can't bear to think it was my fault!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Landy
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mdusoe wrote:
So, this is a text I got from my wife as she was looking at the Undead preview:

txt message from wifey wrote:
I see a problem with TEK? NEW SNEAK PEEK it says cube. Aren't they factions or meeples?

This made me think 2 things:
1) I am sure this will be fixed in the final version
2) Oh no, the wife is becoming a rules lawyer!

Ok, so maybe #2 isn't TEK's fault, but I can't bear to think it was my fault!

I mentioned it in the comments section on Kickstarter a while ago, but I'm not sure if it was seen because there's so many comments.

Hopefully they don't forget to change "cubes" to something proper, since they have cubes on more than just that card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Dalley
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamelyn sent out the original eight races with their review copies so all Michael did was paste that old image into the Kickstarter. I'm sure they will have everything fixed before publication.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Criswell Weatherman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael and Scott said they will go over the rules with a fine tooth comb and a Rules Nazi to purge all such problems. I had one such problem with the use of the word "region" which appears exactly once, and that one appearance is in the 2 player variation. Everywhere else "space" is used. In my opinion, "space" should refer to every card that is NOT a territory card, and "region" should be used in reference to territory cards, except the first time to define it as a "space" on a territory card that is not an obstacle (water or unpassable mountains). There have also been some discussions about ambiguities in the rules, and these should be resolved in the official rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls