Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Barnes
United States
San Jose
CA
flag msg tools
mb
You can now play Dead Man's Draw on the PC.

The game is $9.99 on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/262450

It is very similar to the iOS version, but there are a few changes:

1) Mermaids are now 2-7 like every other suit, however they allow you to re-use an ability that has already been drawn in your hand. For example, you draw a Sword and steal a Hook and use the Hook to play a Map, the Map gets you a Mermaid, you now have the ability to replay the ability of your Sword, Hook, or Map. It greatly increases the number of combos you can pull off now. It also allows you or your opponents to hit twice with Cannons (ouch!).

2) Traits no longer require Trait Gems to use, so you essentially have infinite traits now.

3) There is no longer any gold to be earned either, so now every trait and avatar is unlocked by leveling up, instead of having to pick one and buy the other like the iOS version.

I really hope that Stardock is able to implement some sort of online multiplayer in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate the Gold system on iOS. I would gladly play without gems if only the AI wouldn't use them all of the time. So I either play handicapped or invest in IAP, which I don't like. I always prefer to pay upfront for a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, problem is, it only plays on a PC. I do, have it on my iPad, but can't play against others online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls