Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Transgender pride | Unconditional love, pride, and support | LGBTQ Ally | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Do direct fire mortar teams (i.e., the G! ones) need to draw cards to determine if they hit? Are they looking for grenade symbols and effect the target card like a grenade, or the artillery hit symbol? Or do they just place a G! VoF onto the target card automatically?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brown
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're looking for 6.7.4 - On-Map Mortars (p26 of the 2.1 rules). The gist is that Direct Lay of mortars work just like any other Direct Fire, except that they can fire over friendly units. So you'd just place the VOF as rated on the unit's counter as well as a PDF (making it eligible to create a Crossfire).

Were you watching the Lonesome Gamer's videos too? :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Transgender pride | Unconditional love, pride, and support | LGBTQ Ally | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Yes, I was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacock
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are all the on map mortars rules in one place.

https://sites.google.com/site/fieldsoffirebootcamp/rules-ref...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls