Popular Tags: [View All]
Olivier Lamarche
Canada
Val-d'Or
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I just read and reread the rules and tried playing and there is one thing I am not sure I understood right :

1) Draw 2 hazard cards, choose 1 of the 2 and discard the other in the discard pile.

2) You can draw free combat cards up to the number in white (minimum 1 combat card drawn no matter what) and do all sorts of combos with the actions your combats cards give you.

3 a) You win. You gain the hazard card and put it in your discard pile.

b) You lose, you discard the hazard card in the hazard discard pile. Pay for the difference by which you lost and discard cards accordingly to those points.

4) start again and reshuffle decks when they get empty, etc.

Here comes the question :

Do I keep my combat cards on the table after i resolved the hazard so I that I can use those cards for the subsequent turns?

Or I discard them in my discard pile, dominion-style and start the next hazard card with a brand new set of cards?

I'm guessing the first option is right because nowhere it does say that I need to discard my cards that are already on the table. So the only cards in my combat discard pile would be acquired hazard cards? Or cards that have been exchanged?

I'm sure it is a pretty stupid question but I ask it anyway so I'm sure I play this right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Dennard
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ziraffe wrote:
Ok, I just read and reread the rules and tried playing and there is one thing I am not sure I understood right :

1) Draw 2 hazard cards, choose 1 of the 2 and discard the other in the discard pile.

2) You can draw free combat cards up to the number in white (minimum 1 combat card drawn no matter what) and do all sorts of combos with the actions your combats cards give you.

3 a) You win. You gain the hazard card and put it in your discard pile.

b) You lose, you discard the hazard card in the hazard discard pile. Pay for the difference by which you lost and discard cards accordingly to those points.

4) start again and reshuffle decks when they get empty, etc.

Here comes the question :

Do I keep my combat cards on the table after i resolved the hazard so I that I can use those cards for the subsequent turns?

Or I discard them in my discard pile, dominion-style and start the next hazard card with a brand new set of cards?

I'm guessing the first option is right because nowhere it does say that I need to discard my cards that are already on the table. So the only cards in my combat discard pile would be acquired hazard cards? Or cards that have been exchanged?

I'm sure it is a pretty stupid question but I ask it anyway so I'm sure I play this right.

You put your used fighting cards in your Robinson discard pile, whether you win or lose the fight.

From the bottom of page 3 of the rule book, under "you win against the hazard," "you receive the hazard card and place it together with your face up fighting cards onto your Robinson discard pile."

And from the top of page 6 ("you lose against the hazard"), "you must place the undefeated hazard card on the hazard discard pile and the remaining face up fighting cards back on the Robinson discard pile."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Lamarche
Canada
Val-d'Or
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick answer!

I was searching for exactly those words and still searching for them, but the french rulebook doesn't seem to say. It is quite an important thing to write in a rulebook...

anybody with the french rulebook might tell me where it is written, because I can't find it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Draco Paladin
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the reference in the french rule book,

Page 5 au point 3. Vous vainquez le danger?
Si la somme de... et placez la carte Danger dans votre défausse avec vos autres cartes jouées. La carte Danger devient... "

et page 6 lors d'une défaite, premier paragraphe
" Pour chaque point de santé payé... Vous devez placer le danger invaincu dans la défausse Danger et les cartes combats restantes dans la défausse Combat. Il n'est..."

You should have come and play with us at home instead of playing this solo game.whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Lamarche
Canada
Val-d'Or
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After looking up into Fitzban rulebook and comparing it to mine, the section is actually missing in mine. We both have a Filosofia french edition.

Bizarre..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls