Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Lloyd
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The customer service at Fantasy Flight is amazing. I found a part missing from my BSG and they very quickly and efficiently responded and replaced it with more than necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can support this. I recently purchased RuneWars and come to find out that two tokens were missing from one of the punch boards. Instead of just sending me these two tokens they sent me the entire pack of punch board tiles. Not sure what I'm gonna do with em but I guess I have spares
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's actually cheaper to send a whole board than pay someone to punch the items and then have to keep track of loose frames etc... still it is a nice touch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Way
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Offer the extras up on the 'need spare parts' thread, for gamers who might have purchased used copies that are missing a token or two and who would be happy to chip in the cost of a stamp for some of those surplus tokens?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Some of the best CS in the business. I never worry about component quality or replacement issues when buying an FF game. As a result, I'm rarely reluctant to take a chance on one of their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
I would expect nothing less from the best in the business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Something FFG needs more credit for (and something I'm not sure any other game publisher does) is having a dedicated website app for customer service. You go there, you type in your issue, you can upload photos to prove what you're talking about, and you get assigned an issue identification # which you can then track throughout the whole process to see what their response is and where your issue is in the resolution chain.

This level of professionalism elevates the whole process above most companies that merely toss a generic customer service email addy up on their homepage and call it a day. (Resulting in the dreaded, "Did they get my email? Are they ignoring me? Should I expect a response? Maybe they already sent replacements?")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear they are still awesome.

*old person voice* Back in my day when I messaged Thadd about the worry of DOOM dice faces rubbing off she sent me a stickered set of dice along with a new set of cards that were properly sized.

But seriously, Thadd ruled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clubb
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has my vote on CS, hands down.

I bought a used copy of Red November and the board was split in two across the seam. I contacted them wondering if I could purchase a new board...they sent me a new one free of charge, no questions asked.

What other companies do that? Very few.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.