Subject: Questions about radio pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all! Thought I'd try asking here.. These particular questions don't seem to be covered in the FAQ yet.

Anyways,

1) can it be assumed that two radio pieces can only be assembled if they actually FIT together? i.e. If you somehow find yourself with the two end pieces, can they not be assembled? For the sake of theme I'd probably say no.

2) if you end up in a space with two or three unassembled pieces (from another dead character who dropped them, for example), do you expend an action for EACH piece you pick up? My gut feeling is yes.

And this last one is probably obvious because it seems to follow the rules, but I wanted to be sure:

3) there would be no way to pick up a radio piece, assemble the radio, and then call the van in the same turn, would there? (I believe that would be three actions)

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Springfield
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rdekemp wrote:
Hey all! Thought I'd try asking here.. These particular questions don't seem to be covered in the FAQ yet.

Anyways,

1) can it be assumed that two radio pieces can only be assembled if they actually FIT together? i.e. If you somehow find yourself with the two end pieces, can they not be assembled? For the sake of theme I'd probably say no.

2) if you end up in a space with two or three unassembled pieces (from another dead character who dropped them, for example), do you expend an action for EACH piece you pick up? My gut feeling is yes.

And this last one is probably obvious because it seems to follow the rules, but I wanted to be sure:

3) there would be no way to pick up a radio piece, assemble the radio, and then call the van in the same turn, would there? (I believe that would be three actions)

Thanks!

1 - You cannot combine two end pieces.
2 - One action per unassembled piece.
3 - Three actions is correct (one of the characters, the preacher, can give an extra action though)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls