lotus 190
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a fun little monster I added as myself and most of my group play Diablo. He'll randomly and rarely appear in dungeons, but when he does you'll want to beat the candy out of him. Don't let him escape!
Died more than once chasing these things.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Burt

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

Love chasing those little buggers around....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lotus190 wrote:
Just a fun little monster I added as myself and most of my group play Diablo. He'll randomly and rarely appear in dungeons, but when he does you'll want to beat the candy out of him. Don't let him escape!

That's the best best-thing-ever ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
That's classic! Even better might be that if undefeated it goes to the top of another random open location (if there are any), and you put a Blessing from the top of the Blessing discard pile next to the current scenario card; when there are 3 Blessings next to the scenario card THEN it's banished if not defeated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus 190
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mike selinker wrote:
lotus190 wrote:

That's the best best-thing-ever ever.

Thank you Sir
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Goodrum
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you keep the goblin in line with the Diablo 3 game then it would not be able to go to another location if undefeated. Since in Diablo 3 if you dont kill them quickly enough they portal away and you dont get a single thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ptacnik

Lincoln
Nebraska
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this is awesome, def. will be added to my Diablo III adventure path im making.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Drakahl wrote:
If you keep the goblin in line with the Diablo 3 game then it would not be able to go to another location if undefeated. Since in Diablo 3 if you dont kill them quickly enough they portal away and you dont get a single thing.

I was thinking more about the fact that you end up going out of your way chasing it in some random direction rather than sticking to the task at hand. I do see the point to what you're saying, but I also feel like I'd want to model that "go on a wild goose chase after it" feeling....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw this post and made me start playing diablo for the first time in months. Would anyone want to play with me some time? My friends list is totally dead and has been for some time. Would be cool to play with some other boardgamers/pathfinder fans. Send me a message if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.