Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far I've played nine games that I've kept track of scores for... six solo or coop (playing two heroes) conquests, one mines liberation, and two Volkare scenarios.

My average for the non-Volkare scenarios is 174. In both scenarios with Volkare I did terribly, averaging about 50.

Anyone else keep track of this stuff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Douglass
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my multiplayer games against Volkare I've gotten scores around 300 in my last few games, which are higher scores than I got when I first started playing against him. In my solo games without Volkare, I generally get around 200, maybe a bit over that. My high solo score is 245. Generally scores aren't particularly comparable unless you played the same scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rojas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I go beteeen 170 (lowest) and 235 (max).... But i dont really go for Score but for the hole adventure, even if i got kicked ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Reaves
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My solo conquest scores range from 190-230 on average, with my highest being 246. (7? can't remember exactly.) I consider anything under 200 points a loss, since I've only formally lost one conquest in the last 20 or so.

Volkare I'm still getting a handle on: I've lost about half my games, and normally barely score in the 200-210 range for wins, normally due to the massive pile of wounds I've built up in my last fights.

I'm thinking of doing solo conquests with slowly escalating city levels to "level up" my skills before I head back to Volkare. I would say that you shouldn't be worried about your point scores--I'd keep working on non-Volkare scenarios for now and move back to the general when the base game scenarios are too easy for you. There's a lot to play with in this game, so take your time with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls