Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Young
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can purchase sheets of blank counters?

I'm looking to create useful counters for INR, namely:

1. "No Move" counters for AB units that land in Polder hexes.

In turn one, you have numerous 82nd and 101st AB units land in polder hexes that can't move that turn, then in turn 2 more potentially land before anything has a chance to move. I've been using "Out of Supply" counters.

2. "Barrage Mission" counters for the ranged units (artillery), similar to Streets of Stalingrad.

These would be useful since you must declare or assign all fire missions before executing them. Basically each ranged unit would have it's own separate barrage counter that would be placed on the target hex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris gammon
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
People seem to like using colored tile spacers to identify stacks in some fashion or another. For barrage missions, I scanned the original sheets, then printed out the artillery units on heavy paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use dice to mark barrages and combats. I would suggest using the house rule allowing airborne tha drop in polder to move, even if limited. I think the rule is one of the rules that makes very little sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/933849/the-designers-resourc...

This thread has a list of places where you can buy blank counters and wooden cubes and that sort of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
GMT sells 1/2" and 5/8" blank counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.