United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Has anyone seen our beagle????
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Don Pawley at Enterprisegames.com
I just looked at his website and it says he has 6 copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hay Tim Congratz on a Great SeaHawks win over Manning and Company. The Hawks Owned that game. Too bad the NFL couldn't/wouldn't give the MVP to your Defense.mb They are Awesome!

Sorry for being off topic but I wanted the mention it as I have seen your mb badge over the past months.

Jim P mb

mb vs mb in 2015! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And a Penguins fan to boot! Oh.. blush (stay on topic) Das Boot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CardinalFan wrote:
And a Penguins fan to boot! Oh.. blush (stay on topic) Das Boot!

Makes you wonder how that happened... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jasta6 wrote:
Hay Tim Congratz on a Great SeaHawks win over Manning and Company. The Hawks Owned that game. Too bad the NFL couldn't/wouldn't give the MVP to your Defense.mb They are Awesome!

Sorry for being off topic but I wanted the mention it as I have seen your mb badge over the past months.

Jim P mb

mb vs mb in 2015! whistle

Thanks Jim! I really enjoyed the game, but I do admit that my joy has been tempered by feeling a bit bad for Manning. I think he is such a cool guy and respect him a lot.
Now, if we had demolished the Patriots like that, I would be unabashed and unbridled in my joy! devil
Tim

BTW, I would be curious if anyone actually gets a copy of the game from Enterprisegames. Mr. Pawley had always been my "go to guy" when I'm looking for a game that does not seem to exist anywhere else thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls