Corporal Dave
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game got a lot of love here, so my family got us this expansion for my birthday. I'm excited, but I'm just a bit irritated that I have a new piece and apparently a new role, but no new role card.

Seriously, what gives?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
The Structural Engineer is part of Flash Point: Fire Rescue – Urban Structures, so you are not missing it. Here's a scan:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ian is right. Extreme Danger just added miniatures for all roles, even for the Structural Engineer from a previous expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel [working on TENNISmind]
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
badge
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadious wrote:
The Structural Engineer is part of Flash Point: Fire Rescue – Urban Structures, so you are not missing it. Here's a scan:
I also got Extreme Danger but no Urban Structures, I took that picture and stretched it so that I could print it:

PS/ I have put it in my personal gallery, but if there is a problem posting it here let me know and I'll remove it (though anyone could stretch the fomer picture)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corporal Dave
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PunTheHun wrote:
Ian is right. Extreme Danger just added miniatures for all roles, even for the Structural Engineer from a previous expansion.

This isn't entirely true for the retail edition though is it?

Weren't The Veteran and Rescue Dog only included in the KS edition and need to be purchased separately now if you bought Extreme Danger via retail channels?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
PunTheHun wrote:

Weren't The Veteran and Rescue Dog only included in the KS edition and need to be purchased separately now if you bought Extreme Danger via retail channels?

Yep, however those role cards and figures come together, which is not the case for all of the other roles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadious wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
PunTheHun wrote:

Yep, however those role cards and figures come together, which is not the case for all of the other roles.

Yes, and unfortunately this mini-expansion is not currently for sale anywhere that I can see, including the new IB&C KS where just about everything else FP is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Arcadious wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
PunTheHun wrote:

Yes, and unfortunately this mini-expansion is not currently for sale anywhere that I can see, including the new IB&C KS where just about everything else FP is.

This is getting off topic, but my FLGS has several copies, and it is in stock at Funagain:

https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=028999

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Arcadious wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
PunTheHun wrote:

which kickstarter campaign was selling promos/stretch goals from flash point: fire rescue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Arcadious wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
PunTheHun wrote:

which kickstarter campaign was selling promos/stretch goals from flash point: fire rescue?

Was referring to the Coup: Reformation KS. It wasn't offering FP promos though, just the various previously released expansions as add-ons including the Vet/Dog after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls