Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I am waiting for some time for Reluctant Enemies from MMP but its taking a long time to be released.

The pre-orders goal were meet some months ago so... Whats happening on this OCS war game?

Will we be waiting for how much time for the release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Palmer
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are a small company with a mostly part time staff and somewhat limited resources. Therefore they can't maintain a more rigorous release schedule than they have recently. A lot of us would like them to crank games out faster but I'm sure they would if they were able to.

RE is in the queue for release sometime this year but in the meantime our wait will seem shorter by playing the great MMP games we have on our shelves already. ;)

I'm still in the honeymoon period with my copy of Last Chance for Victory so I'll buff the shine off of that until the next bright thing comes along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I cannot give you an exact date, I believe we will start shipping this within the next 60-90 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karan R
India
Mumbai
flag msg tools
It's Karan, not Karen!
badge
*Nyan*
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric the Red wrote:
Although I cannot give you an exact date, I believe we will start shipping this within the next 60-90 days.
WOOHOO!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. I will check Last Chance for Victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Baer
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Preorder goal (640)was reached June 23, 2013.

The production manager, Chas is still working on printing RE components.

This game was due out last fall (say about Nov.) but got caught up in the print run of Dean's new Gettysburg game, Last Chance for Victory. And MMP had to print their ASL stuff for W.O. last month. (Decision at Elst and an ASL Action Pack.

I understand that RE is next to go. We will see.

Hang in there guys, it's coming.

And, as always thank you for your support.

CHB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Curtis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls