Popular Tags: [View All]
SAM Etake SBROIIIO
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found BattleQuest are now free to download at worldofindines.comlaugh

Art of BattleCON also available there in digital format too. But it cost 8 coins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Perepelkin
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Quote:
Artbook & Dungeon Guide -- The BattleCON Artbook and Dungeon Guide are now available on www.battleconnection.com! For everyone who backed this Kickstarter, the artbook will be unlocked for free (it may not be unlocked just yet, give us another few days to get things sorted). If you backed at the PnP tier levels, the Artbook and Dungeon Guide should be unlocked for you as well.
From today's DoI kickstarter update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAM Etake SBROIIIO
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to know the artbook would be free for Kickstarters too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noob question here, but what is the Dungeon Guide? (will it differ from what I get with Devastation of Indines ordered from the publisher?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
squallgoku wrote:
Noob question here, but what is the Dungeon Guide? (will it differ from what I get with Devastation of Indines ordered from the publisher?
There's a BattleQUEST Dungeon Guide included with the physical game, and it's presumably identical to what you get online. (I don't have the electronic version.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty stoked Battlequest is free. I wasn't sure is we were going to have to pay a couple of bucks for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BattleQUEST for free? Awesome! It's a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
its not free for me.... charging 4 coins for battlequest and 8 for the art book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated upthread, its free for Kickstarter backers at a certain level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dthurston wrote:

gotya yeah unfortunately i missed the kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
dthurston wrote:

gotya yeah unfortunately i missed the kickstarter

It's alright, the dungeon mode/guide is included in every copy of the game, it's not exclusive or anything
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
squallgoku wrote:
There's a BattleQUEST Dungeon Guide included with the physical game, and it's presumably identical to what you get online. (I don't have the electronic version.)

It is indeed identical, I looked it over last night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one question to those who kickstarted it too: are the itens listed in the armory at BattleQuest the same we get as cards with extended?

And by the way, i don't think the Boss Rushes are the only maps that can have a GM. Any of them could use a master to control everything. IT would be pretty cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
Elyklord wrote:
dthurston wrote:
squallgoku wrote:

It is indeed identical, I looked it over last night.

It's not quite identical, it refers to dice where the one in the box refers to cards. Presumably it's an older revision?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emma
United States
Finger Lakes
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dinobottm2 wrote:
Just one question to those who kickstarted it too: are the itens listed in the armory at BattleQuest the same we get as cards with extended?

And by the way, i don't think the Boss Rushes are the only maps that can have a GM. Any of them could use a master to control everything. IT would be pretty cool.

Yep, the cards from extended are the items from BattleQuest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Extended has a few extra ones, but it also has all of them from the book. There's also a download for the BattleQUEST Armory that contains all the cards, in case you want to print multiple copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
Extended has a few extra ones, but it also has all of them from the book. There's also a download for the BattleQUEST Armory that contains all the cards, in case you want to print multiple copies.

Its not about printing, it's more about having it on my mega file. I won't buy a PnP for something I have the exact same...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitko Simidchiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
Check out our Bulgarian board games site BigBoxGamers.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's another significant edit between the digital version and the one in the box - Kajia. In my physical copy it says her insects return at a rate of 1 each beat (which makes her mostly unplayable in dungeon mode). The digital version says her insects never return (which makes her a viable option). That's the only difference I've noticed though (apart from the dice/cards thing).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls