badge
Check out my free Premium PACG Playmats
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing Sajan and got as items:
- Masterwork thief tools
- mask (loot)
- belt of dexterity
- belt of dexterity

Now i aquired the loot shiedelion medallion.
As loot vanishes when not taken into the deck,
What would you keep?
Medallion or belt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Myfly wrote:
I am playing Sajan and got as items:
- Masterwork thief tools
- mask (loot)
- belt of dexterity
- belt of dexterity

Now i aquired the loot shiedelion medallion.
As loot vanishes when not taken into the deck,
What would you keep?
Medallion or belt?

The belt is just a +1, and you already have another. Even though they say you can play another item on the check, I wouldn't hold on to two of them. I'd keep the Medallion. I think in Fortress of the Stone Giants and forward everyone is going to be taking more damage on a regular basis from Before the Encounter and After the Encounter effects and the belt does you no good in your discard pile. But that is just a subjective feeling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
Kearneysville
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really dislike the "Reveal for +1" only cards as they take a slot in hand and only effect some checks. I would ditch one belt for the medallion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Birk
msg tools
mb
Ditch the mask, it's a horrible fit for Sajan. To be effective, Sajan needs to regularly cycle his cards. The mask is solid, but VERY situational, and much more effective on a character who can make use of generic cards in hand (Lem, Harsk, Seoni and even Aimri).

That being said, all of your items will only cycle on rare occasions. I would be on the look out for ways to replace several of them asap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.