Chapel Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
www.blacklocustgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Now let's band together and bring some others to the project so we can grab as many stretch goals as we can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Warren
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news! Congratulations. I had checked it earlier and it was still just under 25k... then took my kids out for ice cream and came back to see this. That's a nice jump in the last couple of hours.

This is just great news. I'm really excited you guys get to make this game happen. I had originally pledged for just $1 but then printed out the PnP version and got a couple of games in with my wife and we loved it. So now I'm in for the full version and will maybe squeeze my budget enough for the collectors version (those collectors cards sure do look nice)

Again, congrats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Willett
United States
Chapel Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
www.blacklocustgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
bardow wrote:
Awesome news! Congratulations. I had checked it earlier and it was still just under 25k... then took my kids out for ice cream and came back to see this. That's a nice jump in the last couple of hours.

This is just great news. I'm really excited you guys get to make this game happen. I had originally pledged for just $1 but then printed out the PnP version and got a couple of games in with my wife and we loved it. So now I'm in for the full version and will maybe squeeze my budget enough for the collectors version (those collectors cards sure do look nice)

Again, congrats.

Awesome news Brad! Glad you and your wife enjoyed the print and play! To be honest the print and play does not do the full version any justice but it does give you a good sense of the game play and how all the mechanics pull together! If you have the time could you rate the game based on your print and play session? We could use a few more rated reviews from gamers. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Warren
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure thing Casey, I'll try to find some time this weekend to write up my thoughts on our PnP experience. I totally knew going into it that it wasn't the full game. With only half the cards of each deck I figured it wouldn't be quite the same, but like you said its enough to get a good feeling for the mechanics and the feel of the game. I'm really impressed, and can't wait to see the final product.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations folks! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now we aim for the wings!
Great to see this succeed.
Congratulations, BLG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Heinz
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Congrats on reaching funding, hopefully people jump on the bandwagon now unlocking as many stretch goals as possible. I think the upgraded components would really polish this already impressive title. PnP experience was sufficient to understand the mechanics of game play. Really enjoyed the combat system and excited to see the final version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gabe sprague
msg tools
game looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Definitely excited that this got funded. It looks substantially different from most of the games I've been seeing on Kickstarter. Its positional rock-paper-scissors gameplay seems potentially really interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls