Randy Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oooh... I like it when you touch my avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

My name is Randy, and I am the Playtest Director for Escapade Games. The designers of Storm Hollow: A Storyboard Game are looking for a few more playtesters for the final playtest of the game. Storm Hollow is a hybrid RPG/boardgame. Sessions play in about an hour, and the game is playable by children as young as five. The game puts a heavy focus on storytelling and imaginative play. Our target audience is families, but we have had positive feedback from all-adult groups, and groups of mixed ages.

The playtest is time-sensitive: the game is in its final phase of design. The designers are looking for feedback on certain mechanics. The playtest materials are component-heavy, and will require a lot of printing, preferably full color and on cardstock. Playtesters will have the opportunity to test premade adventures, adventures they make themselves and adventures in the primary story path in the product itself.

For more information on the game itself, you can look at the Kickstarter project for the game and updates on the game, art and design process:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gamesalute/story-realms...

Interested in helping shape the future of this game? Please email escapadegames@gmail.com with the subject Storm Hollow Playtest. We would love to have feedback from you and your group!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls