Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mordor
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
mbmbmbmbmb
I see it's listed as "1-4" players, but don't see specific solo rules in the rulebook. Any recommendations for how to solo it? Especially since there is some rolling/passing of dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gray
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I have looked back at my versions and you are right, the current rules don't detail solo play. This was edited out of the original version of the rules during play testing in order to keep the size down, and was never replaced. Apologies.

I have taken the draft notes for them and produced a separate set of solo rules with 3 variants. This was uploaded this evening and should be available to download very soon. It would be nice to expand this further so please feel free to let me have any suggestions for further variants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.