Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Are the effects of these cards cumulative with each card, and can you activate multiple cards of the same type under the same condition? Here are some examples to illustrate what I mean:
2 Rebels played into combat each get +1 for every 3+ roll?
2 Flak men played into combat reduce all of my opponent's rolls by -2?
2 Shotgunners played into combat activate Bold Maneuver, and I have just 1 common unit in combat- do they each get +3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Hayward
Japan
Koto-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always played Bioshock Infinite with the card effects being accumulative without problem, even though playing several flak men into a single combat can be quite brutal and a game-changer. But I believe that's the whole point of the luck of the draw and a well-played strategy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, that makes sense to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hall-Williams
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peterpotamus wrote:
Are the effects of these cards cumulative with each card, and can you activate multiple cards of the same type under the same condition? Here are some examples to illustrate what I mean:
2 Rebels played into combat each get +1 for every 3+ roll?
2 Flak men played into combat reduce all of my opponent's rolls by -2?
2 Shotgunners played into combat activate Bold Maneuver, and I have just 1 common unit in combat- do they each get +3

I emailed Isaac Vega, here's the response:

Q. do multiple, same-type action card abilities stack?

A. Yes they do

Can't get clearer than that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genevieve Wellner
msg tools
This came up in a game recently: What about multiple handymen? Is the bonus only applied when the handyman is the only type of card played or when only a single handyman and nothing else is played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
genenerd wrote:
This came up in a game recently: What about multiple handymen? Is the bonus only applied when the handyman is the only type of card played or when only a single handyman and nothing else is played?

I don't have the game in front of me (it's on a shelf three feet away, clearly nothing I can do), but I think the card says "If this Handyman is the only card played...", implying that the effect won't trigger if you play multiple Handymen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls