Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Slaughter
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given how the trench-line matters in many missions, and how it moves partway through the campaign, I'm surprised no one has come up with a map overlay to handle that.

I have all the graphic skills of a turnip, so don't ask me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wedge
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There wouldn't be that much that changes. The trench lines as depicted are those at the start of the battle, which had been well established. As the ground battle progressed, the positions taken were either falling back to second line defences which are already depicted, or hasty entrenchments as the Germans dig in by linking shell holes and the like. In addition, the trench lines as currently depicted are mostly the actual positions, those little blue and red lines aren't randomly placed! There are some exceptions where I made minor adjustments to keep within the hex grain. What I don't have available is that level of detail for any entrenchments created throughout the battle, so any overlay would have to be purely the coloured lines as shown at present rather than a fresh set of trench line depictions.

But right now my energies are directed in what I trust will prove to be a more entertaining direction, which is doing the additional map(s) for the expansion game, Eagle of Lille.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wedgeij wrote:
But right now my energies are directed in what I trust will prove to be a more entertaining direction, which is doing the additional map(s) for the expansion game, Eagle of Lille.

So glad to hear you guys decided to throw us some extra maps after all!

Can't wait
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls