Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Rallyman: Dirt» Forums » General

Subject: What to do when you have to buy the 1.144 boards to play Rallyman: Dirt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Shogs
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, my friend managed to secure both Rallyman and Rallyman: Dirt and he along with some of my other friends started their own rally league playing face-to-face. I live a bit further away from them now (life has a way of doing that) but I wanted to join in on the league, so tried to source both games as well.

Rallyman was easy to find... Rallyman: Dirt? Not so much. In the end I ended up buying the 1.144 boards for both Rallyman and Rallyman: Dirt.

Problem solved! Except, what to do with the boards? The answer - create your own box!

Comparison of the two boxes..

The finished product:

I still plan on creating inserts for the box... that'll be my next small project

Box tutorial : http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/310575/cardboard-box-buildin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Christophe Bouvier
France
Saint-Didier en Velay
Auvergne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim From VT
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
Did you buy the 1/144 boards etc directly from the rallyman.fr site? I am reluctant to spend $50 shipping to the US. Is there any way to get the 1/144 game state side? I can find the 1/220 version but fear that the Dirt expansion will be impossible to locate in the smaller version. Anyone have any advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Shogs
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I went to the Rallyman.fr website and clicked on "retailers" to find the Canadian distributor

http://levalet.com/

They had both the regular and dirt 1.144 boards for sale (and still show them available right now).

US distributors on the site show as:

www.coolstuffinc.com
www.myriadgames.com
www.gamesurplus.com

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nice!
Where did you find the hi-res picture to fit the cover?
Thanks.

I'm really interrested in the 1.144 version but the box issue is the only thing that prevents me from buying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.