Subject: New expansions ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
El nacho el nacho
United States
Apple Valley
California
flag msg tools
Are there any plans for new expansions for this great game? So far there is only Foundations and Hero's destiny, am I right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Zulauf
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's really hard to find any information, as the website http://squadcards.com no longer exists, and Hasbro, Upper Deck, Marvel and wikipedia don't list the product on any of their web pages. Based on what I can find for sale online, I think it only had the one expansion before being cancelled. The online videogame seems to still be going strong, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be surprised if this physical card game wasn't dead. It looks like the online cards may have been updated after the print cards ceased. Although I don't play the online game so I'm not completely sure.

Is the show dead now? If it has ended then the card game has no reason to be continued as a merch point. I have the second season on DVD, but never followed the show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never even saw the second set anywhere. I guess it served its purpose for me, as my 8-year old has now moved on to Overpower (of which I have nearly everything), but I'll keep it around to play with the 6-year old when she's ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls