Subject: Favorite Team? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just trying to get some discussion going. was wondering what everyone's favorite teams were and why.

i myself love Nemesis. i love the sleek almost robotic look about them. they also seem like a general all around team, which usually isnt my style but i love the way they look so i will adapt lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the Valkyrie best.
Nemesis are probably my 2nd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
privateer4hire wrote:

nice nice any particular reason why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
privateer4hire wrote:
+1 to the Valkyries being the best I just like the sculpts best. All the poses are convincingly dynamic and look like they are on the pitch meaning business. Carnage would be a close second, mainly for the great sculpt with the four arms. What are they called again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gronlokk wrote:
... mainly for the great sculpt with the four arms. What are they called again?

Razors, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i agree, the carnage razor is an awsome mini. and the butcher too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam R
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
I'm loving the Nemesis team. They look nice and slick, not to mention they are a perfect fit for me. They're pretty balanced on all aspects as far as attributes, but their edge comes from being extra tactical with the cards that can be played since they get to draw extra. I love that.

A close second would be Carnage. I mean, who doesn't like pounding their opponents and getting points that way Sounds fun.

But to tell you the truth I'm really digging all of them for sure i'll play all of the teams multiple times but I feel like i'll always go back to Nevemesis as my main go to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LateShacka wrote:
I'm loving the Nemesis team. They look nice and slick, not to mention they are a perfect fit for me. They're pretty balanced on all aspects as far as attributes, but their edge comes from being extra tactical with the cards that can be played since they get to draw extra. I love that.

A close second would be Carnage. I mean, who doesn't like pounding their opponents and getting points that way Sounds fun.

But to tell you the truth I'm really digging all of them for sure i'll play all of the teams multiple times but I feel like i'll always go back to Nevemesis as my main go to.

WOO HOO Go Nemesis!

i agree though i love the slick almost robotic look about them. cant wait to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls