Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew McFarland
United States
Pepperell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone else have trouble with downloading the High res art for the Sentinel Sidekick app? I've purchased it, but it refuses to actually download. Instead, it sits at 0% forever. I've tried uninstalling, rebuying, restoring purchases a million times and nothing works; any tips?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wei Jen Seah
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am having the same problem, the Target Card Artwork Pack works, and the new Vengeance and Nemesis Artwork pack works, but just not the High Resolution Pack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'm the developer of Sentinels Sidekick. Try restarting your device and see if that helps. The download happens via system libraries out of our control, and we've seen a restart help things. If you still have trouble, please contact us here: http://handelabra.com/contact/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Pepperell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I'll mess with it some more when I get home. Maybe try uninstalling then restarting then reinstalling, or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thing that occurred to me - are you on Wifi? The high res artwork download is quite large (about 120 MB) so iOS may not let it download over 3G/LTE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Pepperell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a wifi only iPad, but restarting, resetting, redownloading, nothing will force it to download.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. Can you send a message via the contact form so we can track the issue and help you out more easily? We'll see what we can find out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Pepperell
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No prob, thanks!

Thumb up