Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Herrera
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this card supposed to be shuffled back into Setback's deck only when it has been used or at the start of each turn. From the text it almost sounds like if you don't use it you need to discard or reshuffle it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eggroll20xd6 wrote:
Is this card supposed to be shuffled back into Setback's deck only when it has been used or at the start of each turn. From the text it almost sounds like if you don't use it you need to discard or reshuffle it.
A the start of your turn, you may shuffle it back into your deck. Which means, at the start of your turn, do you want to shuffle into your deck? If yes, then shuffle into your deck. If not, then leave it in play. The other text does not have anything to do with shuffling it back in or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Herrera
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronway wrote:
eggroll20xd6 wrote:
A the start of your turn, you may shuffle it back into your deck. Which means, at the start of your turn, do you want to shuffle into your deck? If yes, then shuffle into your deck. If not, then leave it in play. The other text does not have anything to do with shuffling it back in or not.

That is how I played it, but I really didn't see any reason to reshuffle it. I guess if a villain card caused you to get rid of on goings you might use it. Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
eggroll20xd6 wrote:
Ronway wrote:
eggroll20xd6 wrote:

That is how I played it, but I really didn't see any reason to reshuffle it. I guess if a villain card caused you to get rid of on goings you might use it. Thanks for the clarification.

Or if Setback runs out of tokens and is getting beaten black and blue by the villains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls