Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Drach
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game in a Math trade recently. It was in shrink and I finally got around to opening it today to play. When I took the market tiles out of the bag I was very disappointed to find that all 20 green stalls were missing. Can anyone help me with a place I can go to get replacements?

This is a German version and I just printed out the English rules from the site - that obviously won't do me much good at the moment anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the "Has Parts For Trade" on the main page of PM. There is a user who has stalls and perhaps he has a complete set of green stalls.

Gg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Drach
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamegrunt wrote:
Check the "Has Parts For Trade" on the main page of PM. There is a user who has stalls and perhaps he has a complete set of green stalls.

Gg

Thanks, I will send him a note. I also added an item to the Spare Parts listing. Hopefully I can round up some stalls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason RJ
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playroom Entertainment in the US still have spares for sale too, I recently inquired about a replacement red stall, and they were able to help.

Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Mendez
United States
Eau Claire
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
jreast wrote:
Playroom Entertainment in the US still have spares for sale too, I recently inquired about a replacement red stall, and they were able to help.

Jason

They helped me too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls