Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bien H V
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules say (H) means the number of heroes in play, not the number of players. So do the Sentinels just count as one (H) or 4 separate ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Sentinels count at 1 hero, where (H) is concerned. However, when things are looking for the hero with the most cards in play, each Sentinels character card counts as one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
grysqrl wrote:
The Sentinels count at 1 hero, where (H) is concerned. However, when things are looking for the hero with the most cards in play, each Sentinels character card counts as one.

Yes, the Sentinels count as 1 hero for purposes of (H)

Where do you get that the four Sentinels character cards count as cards in play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It came up at the Vengeance release party. I forget who told me - I think it was Adam.

Previous rulings on the >G forums have also indicated that character cards count as cards in play (it wouldn't have mattered then, but I imagine it was based on the foreknowledge that the Sentinels would be around soon. If I find the particular ruling, I'll post it here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynk Fox
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yep, straight from Adam's Mouth - Hero Character cards count as cards in play, because they are in play. Just before it hadnt mattered cause everyone only had one... but now it does!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:

Where do you get that the four Sentinels character cards count as cards in play?

Here is a line from The Sentinels' Setup card.

"Put the Character Cards for Dr. Medico, Mainstay, The Idealist, and Writhe into play, active side up"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smith
United States
Duncan
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronway wrote:
Octavian wrote:

"Put the Character Cards for Dr. Medico, Mainstay, The Idealist, and Writhe into play, active side up"

Does the Sentinels Setup Card also count as a "card in play"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scootergsp wrote:
Ronway wrote:
Octavian wrote:

Does the Sentinels Setup Card also count as a "card in play"?
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls