Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How are you guys liking it over the card game. Does it feel the same? Any draw backs or red flags?

I have loved Bang but I have also gotten into a few games that drag on and on and on... does the dice game address this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stewart Graham
United Kingdom
Andover
Hants
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I never played the original Bang game but this one plays nice and quick and would recommend as a good filler game. The only thing with is it needs to have at least 5 players to have a decent game. The 3 player game is pointless with everybody knowing each other's roles and the 4 player is just not dynamic enough though it does have the hidden roles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Barrera
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This game does definitely not drag. I would only recommend this light game for 6+ players and specially for 7-8. I do not agree with people that say that this game is better than Bang! or even replaces it. This game feels more like Zombie Dice in its simplicity than King of Tokyo or original Bang! and when it truly shines is when 7-8 people are playing it, because it does indeed finish in 15min or so, unlike Bang! that could take 90min easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Titans, Inis, Kemet, Adrenalin, Die Fürsten von Catan, Five Tribes, Kingdom Builder, Crokinole, Colt Express
mbmbmbmbmb
I never played the card game, but I bought the dice game and Bang! Samurai Sword, because every review said that both games are superior than the original bang card game. But don't like them so much. And everybody else also don't like them and say that the original Bang card game is much better.
I have to try the card game, if it is better or if I don't like the whole Bang! system at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This games takes about 15 minutes. If it comes down to a duel, it takes a bit longer but 99/100 games are under 30 minutes.

It's a light filler for a big group. 6-8 player game basically, it's still playable with five. It's fast and fun game for a big group.

I don't like the original very much for the fact that it can over an hour in some cases and some players may be dropped out of the game after the first round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls