Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince Bui
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was younger I played battleball and I thought that was fun game. I haven't played that game in very long time, but I just found out about this game. I just wanted some input on what people thought between two games. Like what's good about this game? Thought about getting it, but wanted some input

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTicCOehLw&list=PLiqW3i2L-21...

This series is what really got me hooked. I wasn't a backer of the kickstarter (unfortunately) But own all but 1 MVP and 7 out of the 12 teams plus bought ultimate. They are going to be starting Dreadball Xtreme kickstarter at end of the month, i believe. Possible / hopefully to fund Seasons 4,5, & 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just curious, what MVP are you missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blaine. He is really hard to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Patton
United States
Myrtle Creek
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vbui0803 wrote:
When I was younger I played battleball and I thought that was fun game. I haven't played that game in very long time, but I just found out about this game. I just wanted some input on what people thought between two games. Like what's good about this game? Thought about getting it, but wanted some input

DB has more depth intentionally and I like both games.

One example is each DB model has a minimum speed or number of space it can be counted on to be able to move during its actions. You can take a calculated dice risk based on their speed stat to push them farther.
BattleBall, as I recall, based movement solely on the dice roll---what you rolled was what you were allowed/had to move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The One
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
Blaine the pain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you might try posting on the Dreadball Fanatics facebook page to see if anyone has an extra
sorry, I don't or I'd send it to you

Dreadball FTW
great game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Laverty
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin,

I am missing: Buzzcut, Anne-Marie Helder, Rico, The Praetorian, and Mellisandra if you would like to send them to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls