Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This week at Board Game Quest we posted our Top 10 Zombie Games. We waded through the hordes of undead games out there and chose our ten favorite zombie games. Check out our full top ten game list here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pizio
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG.

You probably should make this as a geeklist here on BGG rather than linking out to an external website. Why? It builds community and expands the content on the site. Geeklists are specifically formatted for just this type of information. You can have them closed to outside additions or allow the community to add to them. You will likely get a lot of feedback, especially for zombie related things, on the individual entries and list as a whole. Now the boring stuff, there are also community rules for advertising and self promotion. I can't say for sure if the moderators would consider this running afoul of them but it is possible it could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback. I'm actually not a new user, I've been around since 2002. I just created a new account recently because I didn't like my old user name and there's no way to change it. Very frustrating to have to stop using an account that's over a decade old, let me tell you. Oh well.

I'm i'm in the wrong with my posting, then I'll respect any of the moderators decisions of course. Since this is the Podcast and Blog forum though, I figured this is the appropriate place to link to articles on our site (it seems to be pretty much what this sub-forum is for, unless I'm wrong).

Thanks again for the feedback though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Frank
United States
Bloomfield
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spizio wrote:
Welcome to BGG.

You probably should make this as a geeklist here on BGG rather than linking out to an external website. Why? It builds community and expands the content on the site. Geeklists are specifically formatted for just this type of information. You can have them closed to outside additions or allow the community to add to them. You will likely get a lot of feedback, especially for zombie related things, on the individual entries and list as a whole. Now the boring stuff, there are also community rules for advertising and self promotion. I can't say for sure if the moderators would consider this running afoul of them but it is possible it could.

Concur.

Top Ten lists should be GeekLists on BGG.

L

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls