Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that if you can combine the two sets together to play up to 8. However, and maybe I missed it, I didn't see anywhere in the rules that if you combined the two sets if you put more cards on the table for people to get.

To me it seems you'd at least want to put one or two more cards, as if you only had 3 cards and 8 people, you'd almost never get a card unless you rolled it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bruce,

From the Setup section in the rules: "Deal three cards face up. If you’re playing with two decks and 5+ players, deal four instead."

The official rule is to play with four cards up to alleviate exactly what you mentioned. One house rule you can employ if you find the game running long, is to lower the winning number of points to 30 instead of 40.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MantaScorp wrote:
Hi Bruce,

From the Setup section in the rules: "Deal three cards face up. If you’re playing with two decks and 5+ players, deal four instead."

The official rule is to play with four cards up to alleviate exactly what you mentioned. One house rule you can employ if you find the game running long, is to lower the winning number of points to 30 instead of 40.

Enjoy!

Thanks, missed that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls