The Talisman plug-in for Strange Eons 2 was fantastic, but I can't find an equivalent for the upgraded Strange Eons 3. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
I rather like Talisman
badge
The Wanderer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to update the plugin to SE3. Real life does tend to get in the way of such things sadly, but it is on my list of things to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well I look forward to it greatly sir Your SE2 plug-in resulted in at least a couple of expansions worth of cards being added to our game, and now the discussions about homebrew ideas are more enjoyable than the game itself!

(P.S. Just received The Nether Realm today. Haven't played a game with it yet, but it looks fantastic. Good job man)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Keef
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Any chance of an Update?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
I rather like Talisman
badge
The Wanderer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's every chance of an update, I just need to get time to sort it out.

To save time I may update the English version of the SE2 version for now, whilst I work on the new SE3 version...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Keef
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any Updates?

Might we get this before Woodlands?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
I rather like Talisman
badge
The Wanderer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's difficult finding the time as it is quite a big job. I'll see about making a basic version, then perhaps add expansions as updates, or even new extensions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Keef
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/169254/talisman...

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/169254/talisman...

So now that you have two Print on Demand Expansions under your belt, are you going to make the other 3 "Boardlets" or update your Strange Eons plug-in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laos the Lurking
Germany
W├╝rzburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, not sure if anyone is still following this, but I try my question:

I've made several characters and cards for Talisman with StrangeEons2, which I can't open anymore with the latest version of StrangeEons3. I've tried to install the old StrangeEons2 again, but even with an offered PlugIn for Java 7+ it didn't open. Can someone give me a hint how I can open and renew my old .eon-files?
Thanks very much for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Marchiafava
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Not sure when this got done, but posting for the sake of anyone who comes across this: I just installed the latest edition of Strange Eons 3 (which released a few weeks ago) and it had Talisman templates built into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls