Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob McCord
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm a backer of 2 deluxe copies of this but I have some friends coming over this week and wanted to try with out with them. Anyone compiled a community PnP with updated graphics? If not I'll still use the original official one, just checking the forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could very easily use the already present images for the territory cards at least.

The same holds true for some of the other artwork. Even snag some pics off the KS if you don't mind having to "erase" rendered images on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McCord
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This post was primarily due to laziness and seeing if anyone had already done it. Didn't want to reinvent the wheel. Plus I know I'll have the official one in March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Criswell Weatherman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just made a SuperPnP of the territory cards. I used the graphic from BGG of the updated version of the standard 4 cards.
I added the 4 landlocked cards from the $19k stretch goal. I added 3 capital city and 3 ruins cards from the $70k and $83k stretch goals and deluxe package contents, as well as the ruins card from update 20; all of which I was able to scale to pretty close to the same size. The capital cities card from update 13 did not need to be included as it duplicates one of the 3 other capital city cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And Criswell just got Michael's blessing to post it here. AWESOMENESS WITH EXTRA AWESOME SAUCE. It'll hold us until March 31st (well, it'll have too)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McCord
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you have a pdf or something with all this info?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Criswell Weatherman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. You'll have to go to the places I indicated, print, scale, print again, rescale again if necessary, then print on card stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls