Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David DeHart
United States
Murfreesboro
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone else seen the boardsimple.net site? I only found it because I was looking around on Kickstarter and saw they were out there. Pretty cool site where they have video and written information about how to setup board games and play them.

Thought I'd share.

Thanks,

d

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Manley
United States
Maplewood
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Since this appears to be your only post ever created, I'm highly suspicious of your motives in posting this. My suspicions could be wrong though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David DeHart
United States
Murfreesboro
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I realize that it may be suspicious... but it was out of curiosity. They don't seem to have many backers and it seemed like a cool service. I did a search on the Forums for boardsimple and got no hits. So I thought I'd share and see if anyone else out there had heard of them or something like them.

I watch a lot of Tom Vasel and Critical Reviews, but when I want to learn about gameplay I am stuck looking for gameplay vids on Youtube.

Either way, we all have to start posting at some point. I just chose to share something with my first post. Totally understandable though Joe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Madd
United States
Statesboro
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there is anything wrong with saying "this looks cool, check it out." Even if he had an affiliation with them, it's not really an underhanded tactic. It simply invites us to look for ourselves if we wish to. Even the title is up front about things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lampposter lampposter
msg tools
I just saw their video up on Kickstarter a few minutes ago, I haven't decided to back it yet. I'd like to know how their play throughs will be better than Watch It Played or Rahdo Runs Through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls