Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom O'Neill
United States
Pacific
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Long weekend. Didnt get to play.

Round 4 is in Jan. and Feb. of 1940. There has been a lot of snow.

I cant figure how to get pictures on the post. I will check into it later. maybe next round.

Still not much action.

Germany started their war with the Netherlands. Took out a corp and stalled. I didnt have enough money to strategically attack. I may have missed something there. They are knocking on Rotterdams door.
The line is set up with France.

Italy was pretty quiet.

Russia got in place to annex the Baltic States. That will happen in round 6.

The UK is slowly building. Not much MSP or troops available.

France is setting up its line with Germany.

I figured I was playing the Sweden Diplomacy wrong. Germany doesnt border Sweden. Cant perform Diplomacy. After Germany cleans up Belgium, they will send and army to Denmark. Then they will border Sweden.

Round 5. Mar/Apr 1940. The snow has cleared.

Germany attacks Rotterdam, but is repulsed. Germany gets their 5-3 army to the front line after the failed attack. Unfortunately, Rotterdam is in a marsh and the spring floods are going to make it muddy. +4 for the defense.

Italy buys an infantry.

Russia buys and infantry.

France buys and Infantry and moves another to the front. France/Germany is going to be bloody.

The UK buys a fighter. It keeps losing them in the defense of the Low Countries.

Not much happened again. I will play more tomorrow. Hopefully figure out how to get pix on my posts.

I figured out how to post pictures (with help).

End of turn 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Hatcher
msg tools
mb
Mud and snow rounds are good for tech upgrades and repositioning. If you play weather effects at sea then it makes it easier not to be intercepted by subs/ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'Neill
United States
Pacific
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing anything with the USA? They are non-participants right now. Is that the way to play them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You aren't missing.

They have the option to initiate Lend Lease when available before their entry turn, but that's about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.