tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Since there is no european distribution (except for the German version) at the moment (that i know of) i don't think there is a european MSRP yet, the best way to find the english version will be the shops that do import themselves.

I am trying to find a french editor (since we did all the translation work already) to print the game in french, i will have an answer soon i think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Hartmann
Germany
Oberhausen
flag msg tools
mbmb
How about the German version then? Will a German retail version be available anywhere anytime soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
German Version is being brought to retail by Ulisses Spiele. When? Who knows, some time after the English Version I'd imagine. But they got the German distribution rights during the kickstarter, I think, so I imagine it'll be out fairly shortly after the English version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Indalecio
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I take that "French version" and "German version" are for distribution in their respective country, but what about the English version? Will it only be distributed in the UK or will it be made available all over Europe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Pigulla
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Obviously I don't know, but I'd hope that bookdepository.co.uk will have it in stock eventually. Free worldwide shipping \o/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have really no news about Ulissses Spiele, at essen i know they intended to brought it to distribution in germany (they wanted to print the KS games and more for distribution).

I know Mercs is looking for european distribution via a partner but it is not finalized so i can't talk about it. But you will find it trough import shops i think (there is a few online shops who do that in France, order directly from american distributor i guess it is the same in all country).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Firth
United Kingdom
near mold
flintshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
n3rd wrote:
Obviously I don't know, but I'd hope that bookdepository.co.uk will have it in stock eventually. Free worldwide shipping \o/
Yes book depository seems to be one of the first companies in the UK to get pre orders like this listed.......eg pathfinder adventure card game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the MSRP is $90 in the USA isn't it? So we could probably guess that it's going to b about £60 here in the UK, possibly cheaper with 10% discount stores. But that depends on how it's distributed (though I assume that would be in the EU). Puppet Wars costs $75 and is available for £45 as a comparison.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bologna
BO
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
I believe the MSRP is $90 in the USA isn't it? So we could probably guess that it's going to b about £60 here in the UK, possibly cheaper with 10% discount stores. But that depends on how it's distributed (though I assume that would be in the EU). Puppet Wars costs $75 and is available for £45 as a comparison.

If there is no distributor for the english edition you have to consider the import cost, and also VAT. I think we'll get it for 80-90€ (65-75£).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thegrinder wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

If there is no distributor for the english edition you have to consider the import cost, and also VAT. I think we'll get it for 80-90€ (65-65£).

That would be how much I said...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bologna
BO
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
thegrinder wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

If there is no distributor for the english edition you have to consider the import cost, and also VAT. I think we'll get it for 80-90€ (65-65£).

That would be how much I said...

Sorry I meant 65-75, I edited the original message

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls