Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Schrock
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book doesn't specifically state where Scrounge cards are played. Are they played into the discard pile or in front of the player until the end of players turn? In the rule book on page 2 it says under End Your Turn: "When you have completed your turn, discard any Encounter or Scrounge cards that are face-up in front of you (unless the card says otherwise), and play proceeds clockwise."

On turn one with an empty Scrounge discard pile, if the encounter card drawn is Walker Pack and I play Shotgun, will it be available in the Scrounge discard pile if the encounter card procs from a successful combat roll?

We played it as the rule suggests above but I'm such a rules lawyer I was wondering what others thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
It won't be available on turn one of the game. The reward is grabbed as soon as you get the kill.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Schrock
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how we played it and thanks for the confirmation, Matt!

FYI: Looking forward to Adventure Time: Card Wars in a couple weeks /O.O\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.