Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if Walmart or Target is going to carry the two-deck starter? The ones near me just have the two single decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Wood
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find any either.
I ended up going to a Comic and board Game/RPG shop around where I worked.
They claimed to have received one before, but couldn't reorder for short supply...
Went online to enter-play's site and ordered 3 just fine.

http://www.enterplaystore.com/product.sc;jsessionid=0D8913D3...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chan veis
msg tools
Try troll and toad. They just started selling MLP cards and their prices are pretty reasonable. I just found out about it yesterday and was very excited that a big store finally started selling singles and sealed product.

http://www.mlpcards.com/2014/02/troll-and-toad-now-supportin...

Direct Link:
http://www.trollandtoad.com/CFV+%26+Other+CCGs/8957-2995-872...

~Edit~
They appear to be out of stock right now. They were in stock as recently as yesterday and restock fairly frequently. If you can't wait, eBay is also a pretty good option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Full
United States
Vienna
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The lack of supply on this game really puzzles me. Our local game store got it in super late and then has been unable to restock anything. I would have thought that boosters for this game would be everywhere. Seems like it would sell well in places like Toys R Us.

Either way, I got all the starters and a couple booster packs a couple months back and have not found anything since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viking Erik

New Jersey
msg tools
Enterplay seems to be quite unreliable in the production and distribution chain. First, the prerelease was delayed three weeks from November to December with no explanation. Then they didn't get product out in time for most of the release events, leaving stores to either cancel or use leftover prerelease product. Then the 2-player starter set took another two weeks to reach stores. Then most preorders from Enterplay and Toywiz got delayed from Christmas into January. Currently, the promo kits promised for February have still never arrived at stores and it's now March. And also we've been promised comprehensive tournament rules for over a month now.

Enterplay is a small company and it's their first CCG, so I'm being patient, but don't expect anything like MTG levels of support from this company.

As for the starter decks themselves, most local gaming stores do seem to have them, though I haven't seen any at big box retailers. Amazon does have them and can ship free with Prime or a standard $35+ order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls