Popular Tags: [View All]
Costas Taliadoros
Cyprus
Nicosia
Strovolos
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Token numbers are limited; they are removed from the game once played. The exception is the last Conductor Token (colored grey) available for purchase in each of the Conductor token stacks. When this is played, it is returned to the Token Board and is immediately available for purchase again. Therefore players will always have access to at least one token from each of the Conductor stacks throughout the game.

Does this mean that there will always be at least 1 of each conductor tokens for every period available (assuming no player is currently holding the last token for that period).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas Taliadoros
Cyprus
Nicosia
Strovolos
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:
Yes

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Strauss
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, this is still a bit vague for me. Can someone please clarify with the following example?

Here is my example:

I am currently in the second period of the game (1840-1859). Can I buy the grey 3/1 Conductor token from the first period (1800-1839) for $2 from the board during planning?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas Taliadoros
Cyprus
Nicosia
Strovolos
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yes, the grey token will always be available unless it's in someone's possession at the time. When used then it is returned to the board.

Also available are any tokens of previous periods but which have not been purchased yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls