Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Cheng
China
Nanjing
JiangSu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just interested in this setting. Is this related to some history events or something? Cause I can not imagine why a merchant need to catch opponents family members while doing business.surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
kevinczj wrote:
I'm just interested in this setting. Is this related to some history events or something? Cause I can not imagine why a merchant need to catch opponents family members while doing business.surprise
Perhaps you are catching their little urchins red-handed, as they try to pinch stuff off your wheelbarrow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Bronswijk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinczj wrote:
Cause I can not imagine why a merchant need to catch opponents family members while doing business.surprise
Because you know that this family member should be in prison at the police station and that you will gain a reward for catching him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are they in prison in the first place? I thought it a little odd too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rowland
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Never know what's next.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well see one player's family is running a secret frankincense smuggling operation.

Another player has a camel chop shop, stripping humps, femurs, and tongues right out of stolen camels and selling them on the black market as replacement parts for other camels.

A third player's family pirates illegal transcripts of famous plays and sells them out of the back of a wagon down on 49th Street and Grapevine.

The fourth player runs a bank account scam via email.

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
Sugi wrote:
Why are they in prison in the first place? I thought it a little odd too.
There's obviously a high crime rate amongst the merchant community. Though this doesn't seem to deter folk from transporting rubies around in wheelbarrows!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's rough and tumble place that Istanbul.

I'm really excited for this game despite the jailbirds running around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Resch
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it when not every detail is explained and some things are left to your fantasy. Of course, the reason can be that a certain mechanism had to be implemented in a game somehow, but in this case here, I really like the idea of having a crook in the game. When I thing of bazaars they are always present.

Cheers,
Andreas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls