Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn Fink
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...well the game is out yet at least some review copies...the rulebook is there...why are there so few pictures from the material here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure that there are review copies out there. The game is still being produced.

I think that a majority of the reviews out there are based on the prototype/print and play version sent to playtesters in November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Judging by the latest Plaid Hat Podcast, the game was only sent to the printer in the last week or two if it has been sent to the printer at all. I'm sure there are no production copies anywhere yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would not be worried. Plaid Hat has been up-front about the case that this won't be a game that is flowing with unbelievable components. It's cardboard and regular d6 dice through and through.

This aside, Plaid Hat Games have shown great production quality in the past and though this game will not include miniatures, there is a really good side to it. This means that expansions are much cheaper to produce. Crossroad cards are just a simple deck and characters are their card, cardboard stand and related crossroad card. Even scenarios are very simple. This game is about a sandbox experience in a way that perhaps Robinson Crusoe is, albeit very different at its core.

I am very confident that this game will be one of the most impressive titles of 2014 when it comes to gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
VT: VERMONT
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'm mostly curious to see the gallery of character card art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls