Len Luczkowski
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Gang.

The group is getting together tonight to finish out the 3rd XP deck. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to paste images of the loot cards (if there are any) at the end of the adventure as a reply?

I'd like to save some time at the end of the night as we min/max our decks. All of my friends live in the same neighborhood, but I have a 45 minute drive on a school night after this. Looking at this will save me a lot of time later. Can't find them easily on google...

Thanks in advance!

Len(m)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calthaer
Turks and Caicos Islands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This might not actually be legal for us to do, as - unless I'm wrong - posting the images violates Paizo's copyright.

The text, though, might be a different story...but I don't have them at-hand right now. Maybe someone else can help you out with that? I hear that Hawkmoon269 keeps them handy all day long for just such a purpose.

Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len Luczkowski
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calthaer wrote:
This might not actually be legal for us to do, as - unless I'm wrong - posting the images violates Paizo's copyright.

The text, though, might be a different story...but I don't have them at-hand right now. Maybe someone else can help you out with that? I hear that Hawkmoon269 keeps them handy all day long for just such a purpose.

Sorry!

Ugh. Well, I don't want to ask anyone to do anything illegal...
at least not in writing...

Just text would be great, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
-
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an image posted in the Hook Mt adventure site on BGG that shows the loot (and the blessings, which are not loot):

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1872113/pathfinder-advent...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len Luczkowski
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Just noticed that and was about to edit the post saying I found it.
Here's hoping we pass tonight's adventure!!!

Len

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Calthaer wrote:

Sorry!

You know me too well my friend.

Sihedron Medallion: Discard this card to reduce damage dealt to you by 4. Succeed at an Arcane or Divine 9 check to recharge this card instead of discarding it.

Handband of Vast Intelligence: Reveal this card to add 1 to your Intelligence check. You may play another item on this check.

Wand of Enveration: Bury this card to decrease the difficulty of a combat check by 2d4, or 1d4+4 if you have the Arcane skill. Succeed at an Arcane 8 check to recharge this card instead of burying it.

Seoni with her auto-recharge extended to items will love that wand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cresswell
United Kingdom
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:

Seoni with her auto-recharge extended to items will love that wand.
She sure does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls