Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm mostly playing this online at the moment and I've run into a small problem. There seems to be a lack of information available about new powers introduced in the expansions and I was wondering if anyone could provide details of any additional rules or explanations they got with extra figurines.

For example Kerub Crepin has any ability with a "hand" area of effect which isn't in the base rules, and the Multi-men have Prosecution power that seems to be on/off based on the number of MM on the team or board maybe?

Any help appeciated, might help me pick an expansion to purchase too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dacow x
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hand area is from frigost means target cell + 2

Prosection is just the multiman/(vigilante) count on the board (both teams)

http://double-critical.blogspot.de

cheers

Dacow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dacow wrote:
Hand area is from frigost means target cell + 2
+2? What does that mean? Any chance of a Nine block picture like this for cross?
0X0
XTX
0X0

The link you provided seemed to be a German spoiler and stat reviews page for new releases, but there's nothing on the first few pages about shapes or details that you need to actually know what's coming at you across the field.

And there's loads of other stuff, like;

Trank's Untouchable.
Naz Rael's Claw attack shape?
There's nothing about the Terminatots, but I don't think they're live yet.
What do the summoned Sinistros do?
Is Remmington Smisse's Pulsar really up to 10 damage?
Does Goutard The Barbarian's Direct Sword deal an additional 2 Earth against low level targets, or is it capped at 2?

I think that's all for now, but you get the idea. There's a lot of information missing, even online in terms or rules and abilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dacow x
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
hand area = XXX ( 3 cells in a line)

sinistro:
1 MP
3 LP
4 AP
range 1-3 straight line 1 fire dmg costs 3 AP pushes target back 1 cell

naz reals shape ? i really cant follow... he jumps to the targeted adjacent field

terminatots: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/370924922/krosmaster-ar...

go further i dont want to search every single one

remignton i guess you are not that fimilar with the rules as
the ability costs 2 MP and 3 AP leaving just 2 MP and 3 AP without any buffs or boost from RDs. The skilled is pretty precise defined.
"per remaining..."

Barbar, here the english stat card is slighty "wrong" as i should be
inflicts +2 erarth dmg ...."

many cards are very bad translated and even game changing wrong, especially in german... you should always check the french cards first ;D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help. Looking at Naz Rael again, it looks like claw attack is the name of his ability that does damage on a Lock roll.

If I understand correctly, Hand would look like this in a map where K is the Krosmaster, T is the Target and the Xs are additional hits.

oXo
oXo
oTo
oKo

The Remmington skill is preciesly defined, it just seems huge, glad I was reading it correctly.

Thanks for the Kickstarter Link, that lead me to a copy of the Multiman rules in a pdf, which unfortunately didn't explain any of the Multiman rules. Bizarre.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After coming up against a Multiman team last night. Untouchable seems to be a mistranslation on the card for Unfazed. Which means that they ignore any effects from attacks that are not damage. (I think).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dacow x
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thats correct: Untouchable -> Unfazed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.