Popular Tags: [View All]
Edd Allard
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to commend SJ games for their great customer service. When I ordered my copy of OGRE from Warehouse 23, it didn't arrive on schedule. After several weeks, I contacted SJ Games and after a little research we figured out that it was actually an issue with Paypal.

Not only had Paypal not forwarded my order/payment to SJ, but they had incorrectly billed me too little for the shipping. Even though it wasn't their fault, SJ Games immediately sent me my copy and ate the difference in shipping.

That kind of service and customer focus is becoming more rare these days, and it was very refreshing to be treated so well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Ives
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had half a basic Ogre board that had to be replaced due to bunged up corners and bent/softened parts to a Fencer. They replaced the board and sent a Fencer counter sheet after I sent in pictures of the damage. Great people!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys! I'll tell our staff to check this thread. This always makes their day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
The goal is to win; but we play to have fun - Me <-- I said that.
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb

I ordered a bunch of stuff (Ogre, Ogre extras, Munchkin, etc...) from Warehouse 23. Most was great but I had a problem with a couple of items. Darryll was right on the spot, answered my emails and got the replacement out. I can't say enough good about these guys. I just had to order more stuff; well that's what I told my wife anyways.

Thanks guys,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rock

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another vote for awesome service, and Darryll in particular. Every person has been courteous, immensely helpful, and never blink an eye to make things right in blazing turnaround times. It's obvious they care about the consumer. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Sunley
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just need to report in here. I had an issue regarding an order in the new W23 store. I emailed Phil and SJG and got a response in literally 5 minutes, on a Sunday evening at that!

As if that wasn't enough, they went so far and and away beyond my expectations in resolving my issue, I nearly plotzed.

I have literally never seen customer service like this, not in the gaming industry, not anywhere else. Outstanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryll Silva
msg tools
We're always glad to help.

Thanks for the kind words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rock

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJ Darryll wrote:

Thanks for the kind words.
You deserve them. It's not very often you get to hear good things about customer service, which makes it all that much more impressive when you do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Packer
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have to add to this. I've been painstakingly assembling my christmas present DE Ogre for the last few months. Colouring in all the edges of every single ogre, making the whole thing look awesome and wonderful...and then found out my last sheet of ogres was mis-printed. The backside had been printed upside down.

SJG shipped me out a replacement sheet that arrived in less than a week. I am very grateful for such wonderful customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Geordie Geek
United Kingdom
Chester-le-Street
County Durham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My set was missing the maps, told them and maps were with me very quickly, I had to pay customs duty on it, but considering how well and how fast they responded I was over the moon, they do offer brilliant customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls