lucky boxes
msg tools
I hadn't heard of this store before but I was putting together my first big online board game order since getting into the hobby and stumbled on them from Google Shopping.

I was a bit nervous as they didn't have much of a presence on BGG just a single post about free shipping that didn't work when I tried to check out. But, I was able to contact them by email regarding this and received a response within 30 mins and this was quite late at night. They gave me a SHIP10 code for $10 off $100 which basically was the same thing.

The next day I placed my order but there was some error and it didn't give me confirmation. Again, I emailed and the same person got back to me immediately, fixed everything, and had my order shipped out that day. It even arrived 3 days later in perfect shape.

Needless to say I was impressed. I chose to go with them because of their good prices and great customer service. I'd recommend you all give them a shot too. I stumbled upon them at random but honestly these guys have a nice website, great service, and prices the same as the big guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls