Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Meyer
Switzerland
Luzern
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Rachel entraps a survivor.... and on her next turn, she's moving along.... so this survivor is not entrapped anymore (if there's no zombies in his room)?

Thanks,
Scubaroo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Scubaroo wrote:
When Rachel entraps a survivor.... and on her next turn, she's moving along.... so this survivor is not entrapped anymore (if there's no zombies in his room)?

Thanks,
Scubaroo

This rule really confused me actually. I played it that the entrapment tokens are not even placed if there are no monsters in the space as well, as the rules for entrapment state that heroes in empty locations are automatically freed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stripling
United States
Lowell
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds right to me. Her special ability's usefulness is very conditional, ranging from devastating to laughable depending on how many zombies are lurking about.
-ryanjamal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
Scubaroo wrote:

Thanks,
Scubaroo

This rule really confused me actually. I played it that the entrapment tokens are not even placed if there are no monsters in the space as well, as the rules for entrapment state that heroes in empty locations are automatically freed.

That is correct. With the exception of the bird - entrapment ends when the room is clear of monsters. So if it starts clear, it effectively never happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls