Subject: Some Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M Wan
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
Hi

I am looking forward to this game and have some questions. I have backed this game through a group buy in Sydney. As I am not the original backer I am unable to access most of the Updates on the Kickstarter website as they are for backers only.

My questions are
1. What is the expected delivery date for this game ?
2. Can members of a group buy get access to the PnP files ? ( Although if delivery of the game was imminent this wouldn't be so important )

Also just out of curiosity , why are the updates locked for this game. In almost all of the other KS projects I have backed as a group buy the updates are unlocked. I read the updates quite a lot to get an idea on the progress of the game as well as designers notes.

Regards

Swani

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Walker-Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Swani,

Sorry about the locked updates, the whole issue of group backers didn't really occur to me! I was basically doing it because I'd like the Print and Play links to stay private. But happy to have them open from now on.

The delivery date for the game is March. It got bumped back a bit due to testing and developing all the new cards and content. I'll be posting a new update about the exact status of everything soon. The game will hit shops a month or 2 after the backers get their copies.

Sure, I am more than happy for people in on group buys to have the Print and Play. Just GeekMail me here and I'll send you the download links.

Thanks for your support!
Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Wan
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
Thanks for your quick response !
Will send Geekmail