United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well since someone on Ebay is selling reproductions of this for $32.99, I figured that I'd point people to where Battle's Magazine is providing a PDF which you can download for free.

This link was pointed out other users here in various threads, I just thought that I'd call attention to it.

Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeffrey W
United States
La Grange
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

http://www.battlesmagazine.com/eshop/doc/6/BATTLES6_Panov-sB...

btw, If anybody ever has a spare set of the counters that they don't want, I'd be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To second Dans excellent post..

this is the link to the battles magazine site where you can freely download ALL the battles magazines content.

http://www.battlesmagazine.com/eshop/aides.php its the whole lot.

I also have all "full" issues in full pdf format,from my personnal collection.

Also I can point people to nice replacement counters..ASL they are very similiar. although I can pdf my Panov's Best counters (there are three counters,double sided),so people can print and make there own.

people making money out of free articles is...well..you all know. (unless of course the persons dont want to go thru the hassles of printing out scans and making the physical items and is happy to pay out for the other people doing the work).

cheerio
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls