Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Britannia» Forums » General

Subject: Card size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Kranzel
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what size the cards are in the various different editions? I'd love to get the game added to my card sleeves geeklist.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Taeraresh wrote:
Does anyone know what size the cards are in the various different editions? I'd love to get the game added to my card sleeves geeklist.

I could measure them in the AH & FFG versions, but the "cards" are more in the large greeting card area - 4x6 or so.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
perfalbion wrote:
Taeraresh wrote:
Does anyone know what size the cards are in the various different editions? I'd love to get the game added to my card sleeves geeklist.

I could measure them in the AH & FFG versions, but the "cards" are more in the large greeting card area - 4x6 or so.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it. There are some pretty large sleeves available.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Later today. I'll get a look.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cristofani
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Since nobody answered this I thought I'd note that the cards in the Fantasy Flight edition are about 5 1/8" x 7 1/8", or about 13 x 18 cm.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
the majestic moose wrote:
Since nobody answered this I thought I'd note that the cards in the Fantasy Flight edition are about 5 1/8" x 7 1/8", or about 13 x 18 cm.

Hm. The Ultra-Pro #82320 postcard sleeve might work. It's 5x7", so 127x178mm or so. Thanks for the information.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls