Popular Tags: storage [+] [View All]
Griffin Brown
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yo!

Griffin here, in my recent review of DotZ "First impressions from an initial skeptic" I mentioned I use small hobby/craft boxes to store the counters as opposed to baggies.

Here are a few pics for the curious:

Everything playable from the boxes with the Classic Nightmare Scenario fitting in one plastic box (bottom), and civilian status, chaos markers, and counters for The Walking Zeds Scenario in the top box. I may make some tuck boxes for the cards.

Counters sorted

Nice fit in the original box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me join in here.
These boxes are available (in Germany) in three different sizes and I use them for almost all my games:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Martin
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Sanctify!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the thread about the foam core insert, but can't seem to find it now, and the link provided above isn't showing up. Any help here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
WHERE IS JA?!
badge
Help me Ja Rule
mbmbmbmbmb
That thread got deleted because OP linked to his personal website where he sells the foam inserts. I'll check my history and see if I have a link to the site though

Edit: found it, I'll geekmail ya the link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeddy
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RiderPestilence wrote:
That thread got deleted because OP linked to his personal website where he sells the foam inserts. I'll check my history and see if I have a link to the site though

He may have also cut/pasted his topic content into multiple other game threads as well, as 'customised' advertising...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Baker
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use a GMT Counter Tray for this game and it works perfectly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
mbmbmbmbmb
Only problem I've found with the counter trays is they don't fit cleanly in the box with the mounted board. I tried this same thing with Darkest Night and it just wouldn't close good. So I canned that idea, will try to find those little craft boxes as they seem like a good option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls